| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gothenburg in September is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with rain sometimes. Just 75mm (3in) of water descends during an average of 16 days.
- The skies in Gothenburg are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:44 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 6:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gothenburg September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Gothenburg, Sweden
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Gothenburg: