| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gothenburg in November is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with sleet, rain or snow sometimes. Only 62mm (2.4in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 16 days.
- The blue above Gothenburg is really dreary having an average of just 1:30 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:03 long and the longest day is 8:55 long with an average length of 7:55.
- There are approximately 6:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20% of daylight hours and cloudy 80% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gothenburg November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Gothenburg, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Gothenburg: