| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gothenburg in May is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with rain at times. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid falls across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Gothenburg is quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:50 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:36 long and the longest day is 17:34 long with an average length of 16:40.
- There are approximately 7:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gothenburg May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gothenburg, Sweden
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gothenburg: