| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gothenburg in March is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in March is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with sleet or snow at times. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of liquid is transfered across on average 10 days.
- In March the heavens above Gothenburg are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:52 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gothenburg March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Gothenburg, Sweden
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Gothenburg: