| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gothenburg in February is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow occasionally. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 12 days.
- In February the skies in Gothenburg are very dim having on average a scanty 2:27 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:18 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 9:21.
- There are approximately 6:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gothenburg February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gothenburg, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gothenburg: