| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gothenburg in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain periodically. Only 57mm (2.2in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 17 days.
- The skies in Gothenburg are extremely dismal with an average of a murky 0:56 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 6:33 long and the longest day is 7:01 long with an average length of 6:40.
- There are approximately 5:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 85.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gothenburg December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gothenburg, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gothenburg: