| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gothenburg in August is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 84mm (3.3in) of fluid is discharged during on average 14 days.
- In August the heavens above Gothenburg are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:54 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 16:27 long with an average length of 15:18.
- There are approximately 7:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gothenburg August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gothenburg, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gothenburg: