| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gothenburg in April is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with rain, sleet or snow occasionally. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Gothenburg are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:29 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 15:32 long with an average length of 14:21.
- There are approximately 7:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gothenburg April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Gothenburg, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Gothenburg: